See the Angel
#seetheangel #stbarbara2020 #advent #stmichaelthearchangel
"Be vigilant at all times and pray that you have the strength to escape the tribulations that are imminent and to stand before the Son of Man." Lk 21:36
As we enter this first week of Advent:
- Deliver a gift to a local first responder company in our community and include a note of appreciation.
- Send a personal thank you note to someone who has been an angel in your life.
- See the angel who has shown you kindness and without hesitation pay it forward.
- Purchase a new Christmas gift for a child in need and deliver the unwrapped package to a Toys for Tots drop off location.
- Send a cookie/flower bouquet or edible arrangement to the staff of a hospital unit, nursing home, or school nurse who cared for someone you love in a time of need.
This first week of Advent, resolve to encounter the angels in your life. Whether it's in your work place, the hallways of your school, inside the walls of St. Barbara, out amidst the people of our communities or simply in your own home, take some time to see the angels and thank them for being a gift to you.